Business Schools can incorporate in their own MBA and/or Masters in Finance Programs the GEMFM Finance Specialization:
1. Choose 6 (out of 30 possible modules) GEMFM Global Network courses for your MBA and/or Masters in Finance programs.
2. Advantages of including 6 GEMFM Global Network courses at the Business School programs:
A. The GEMFM Finance Specialization integrates a network of selected professors of highly-ranked business schools from all-over-the world, with a proven track record in executive education, providing a rich plurality of content and perspective.
B. The Business School can include GEMFM Global Network lecturers as invited (external) faculty, for its own local accreditations.
C. Students will receive an additional certificate, issued by GEMFM Global Network.
D. The Business School programs become international by: a. Including foreign lecturers. The GEMFM Global Network is an organization of financial professionals and educational experts from 4 different continents. b. Offering the New York Study Tour to their students. The 5-days New York Study Tour consists of an intense and competitive simulation of bank management strategies, together with visits to financial institutions and important financial sector players. It usually takes place in the Cornell Club, with a combination of guest speakers and simulation-based training provided by ProBanker. Students can use the language version of ProBanker of their choice. c. Offering the opportunity for student and staff exchange in different locations where the Global Executive Masters in Financial Management program is being taught. d. Through the international network, participants can also connect to students and alumni of other GEMFM Global Network programs abroad.
3. Additional advantages:
A. Expand the Business School´s national network through other parties that offer GEMFM Global Network programs at their own country.
B. Offer the possibility of taking 8 more GEMFM Global Network courses and in this way students can attain a complete Global Executive Masters in Financial Management program (once the students have attained their Business School MBA or Master in Finance Degree, plus the completion of a capstone project). This opens the door to a dual degree.
4. GEMFM Global Network Courses:
The GEMFM Finance Specialization can be attained with 6 Global Executive Masters in Financial Management modules (or 5 plus the module offered during the New York study tour). The Business School together with GEMFM Global Network will agree on which modules to offer, such that the Business School does not need to do any changes on its own programs. GEMFM Global Network has a portfolio of 30 courses, which will fit any finance course offered by the Business School. In case the Business School wants to include courses not offered in its own programs, it can also be provided by GEMFM Global Network.
5. Courses offered by the GEMFM Global Network:
1. Introduction to Finance 2. Financial Reporting and Analysis 3. Corporate Finance 4. Introduction to Derivatives 5. Fixed Income and Asset Allocation 6. Computational Finance 7. Financial Econometrics 8. Empirical Finance 9. Portfolio and Market Theory 10. Risk Management 11. Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility 12. Advanced Portfolio Management 13. Behavioral Finance 14. Corporate Governance 15. Economic Environment of Business 16. Entrepreneurial Finance 17. Equity Analysis and Valuation 18. Financial Analysis Project 19. Financial Risk and the Firm 20. Financial Risk Forecasting 21. FINTECH 22. International Finance and Risk Management in Emerging Markets 23. Islamic Investment 24. Leadership and Communication 25. Leadership for Financial Sector 26. Microfinance and Financial Inclusion 27. Real Options 28. Regulatory Compliance 29. Strategic Finance 30. Valuation
GEMFM Global Network can also offer tailor-made in-company finance programs.